Friday, January 9, 2015

In a sense I've always considered myself a good leader and going into this course my expectations were how complicated could a Leadership course be? but after viewing the requirements and assignments I can see that this is an intense course but it will ultimately prepare me to be an outstanding and successful leader.  I am especially excited and interested in the LPI portion of the class and being able to share the assessment with my colleagues.  Discovering my personal leadership style will definitely prep me in the field of Business. I am looking forward to utilizing the different concepts of leadership in my current position with the hopes of getting recognized and generously compensated.

Im also looking forward to working with and learning from my fellow classmates. the group project is another aspect of the class that i am excited about, I've already thought about which movie to watch and write about even though I've already seen almost all of the movies on the list.

1 comment:

  1. Good first thoughts, Lateef. I hope that the class provides the learning that you desire.

    Dr. Plantamura

    ReplyDelete